Construction & crafts jobs
Machinery & engineering jobs
Industry & food production jobs
Watch industry jobs
Hotel, restaurants & catering jobs
Logistics, transport & production jobs
Sales, marketing & events jobs
Healthcare & life sciences jobs
You don’t pay a single centime for the entire placement and consultation process.
Most of our consultants have experience working in your sector.
We know the companies which are interested in your skills.
Submit your working hours in seconds.
Gain work experience? Enjoy variety in your work? Get to know a range of different companies? That is all possible in a temporary placement.
Siete alla ricerca di un’attività a lungo termine, desiderate intraprendere il prossimo passo nella vostra carriera? Allora noi possiamo farvi conoscere i più interessanti datori di lavoro della Svizzera!
Adecco is the market leader for worldwide staffing solutions round the world. Adecco is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Our global teams ensure the best match between candidates and clients in different professional fields and industries for temporary and permanent positions.
Adecco is represented in over 50 locations throughout Switzerland and is one of the largest staffing companies in the world. Adecco operates in more than 60 countries.
We are recruitment experts and deliver tailored solutions to our candidates and clients:
• Permanent placement: Is a staffing service provided by agencies like Adecco that helps businesses find and hire full-time employees for their organization. Permanent placement can be a cost-effective and efficient way for businesses to find skilled employees, and it can provide job seekers with stable, long-term employment opportunities.
• Temporary work: We take over the complete recruitment process and place the most suitable candidates for a temporary assignment. Adecco helps matching short-term or temporary employment opportunities with client companies. Temporary work can be for a few days, weeks, or even months, depending on the client's and candidate’s needs.
As a staffing and workforce solutions provider, Adecco offers a wide range of benefits for both clients and candidates. Here are a few of the benefits Adecco provides:
• Access to a large pool of qualified candidates with diverse skills and experience.
• Flexible workforce solutions that can be tailored to meet specific business needs.
• Reduced hiring costs and administrative burden.
• Improved workforce productivity and efficiency.
• Access to a variety of job opportunities across different industries and skill levels.
• Flexible work arrangements, including part-time, full-time, and temporary work.
• Opportunities to acquire new skills and experiences and take the next career step
• Professional consultancy throughout the application and recruiting process
All services are free of charge for our candidates.
Browse all our open positions on our job portal and apply directly online. All you need to do is enter your personal data and upload your CV.